Eco-chick is design and style’s eco-home on the web. We are dedicated to finding the stuff that makes life fun and has a minimum impact on our mother Earth. While we have a woman’s perspective, all are welcome to contribute. We hope that you will find accessible ways to make your home and self fabulous, from source to finish. It’s a simple principle; every object has a life cycle, whether it be a bar of soap, a take-out container, an energy bar, a pair of shoes or a loveseat. It was somewhere before you got it, and it will go somewhere else when you’re done 0r gone. Just because you can’t see it before or after you buy it/use it/eat it/love it doesn’t mean you’re not responsible for it. We’ll show you how.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Our Fave 5 Minan Wong S/S 2017 Looks at Nolcha Shows NYFW
- Banish Barbie with These 6 Body-Positive Doll Alternatives
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?