All I have to say is, check out Etsy. Basically, it is a website for all kinds of crafters, from high-end fashionista types to home-ec learned sewers to sell their wares. Not everything listed on the site is eco-friendly but much of it is (the pictures I chose are of recycled or reused clothing only), but all of it is hand-made, and comes directly from the crafters/creators, so you know it’s fair trade! Just browsing the variety of truly creative and fun ideas inspires me immensely.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Heroines for the Planet: Tea Expert and Climate Change Scientist Selena Ahmed
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?