I love creative projects, and this one is interesting. Entitled “What Would Google Say?” the site’s creator put together the first 200 images that come up under a Google image search for global warming, and set it to music. This is like a digital version of found art, and is a really interesting concept for stepping back and understanding how we (literally) view a concept. Check it out!
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Puzzle Apparel’s New DIY: Design It Yourself, Artisan-Made Clothes
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- How to Rock an Ugly Christmas Sweater, Eco Chick Style
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?