I love creative projects, and this one is interesting. Entitled “What Would Google Say?” the site’s creator put together the first 200 images that come up under a Google image search for global warming, and set it to music. This is like a digital version of found art, and is a really interesting concept for stepping back and understanding how we (literally) view a concept. Check it out!
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Watch: How to Wear a Men’s Shirt as a Dress (3 Ways)!
- Urban Air Market in San Francisco: Over 130 Sustainable, Local, Brilliant Artisans (This Sunday!)
- Who Needs Meat? 5 Filling Fall Vegetarian Recipes
- 3 Ultra-Satisfying Vegetarian Fall Soup Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies