I had a great time at the AuH2O Fashion Brunch this past Sunday. Held in a funky East Village eatery called Marion’s that seems to have been around forever, lucky invitees enjoyed cocktails and brunchy food and then got to check out Kate Goldwater’s designs, which are all made from recycled and reworked fabrics.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Puzzle Apparel’s New DIY: Design It Yourself, Artisan-Made Clothes
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- How to Rock an Ugly Christmas Sweater, Eco Chick Style