The new InhabitatShop has some lovely stuff for sale- all handpicked by Inhabitat’s editors for both great design and ecofriendliness. I’m loving the felt “ring” above, which comes in four different colors. There’s lots of other stuff there too- like the shoes and planter below and more. Check it out!
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Urban Air Market in San Francisco: Over 130 Sustainable, Local, Brilliant Artisans (This Sunday!)
- Who Needs Meat? 5 Filling Fall Vegetarian Recipes
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- 3 Ultra-Satisfying Vegetarian Fall Soup Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies