The new InhabitatShop has some lovely stuff for sale- all handpicked by Inhabitat’s editors for both great design and ecofriendliness. I’m loving the felt “ring” above, which comes in four different colors. There’s lots of other stuff there too- like the shoes and planter below and more. Check it out!
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Banish Barbie with These 6 Body-Positive Doll Alternatives
- Is Leather Sustainable? The Textile Test Series Investigates
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?