This thought-provoking tee isn’t organic, but it is available on American Apparel stock shirts, so at least you can choose a fair-trade option. I think this is totally genius, and includes all the heavy metals that have worked their way into the bodies of every human being on the planet- like it or not. These heavy metals are known disease-causers and are pumped into the air and water by coal- and oil-burning power plants, garbage incineration, plastic-production plants and others- and are distributed planet-wide.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- 3 Delicious Ways to Use Overripe Summer Fruit
- Banish Barbie with These 6 Body-Positive Doll Alternatives
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?