UPDATE: Thanks for participating, everyone! The winner is – Nicole Galland!
Scent can be so powerful, changing our moods and awakening memories – but sometimes it can be dangerous too, namely when it’s coming from a toxic blend of chemicals vaguely labeled as “fragrance”. Essential oils make it easy to avoid the bad stuff and get even more benefits than simply pleasing scents – promoting skin healing and even killing germs. It’s a no-brainer to ditch the synthetic perfumes and room sprays and switch to healthy products like RubyBlaise Essentials aromatherapy mists.
Learn more and enter the giveaway
RubyBlaise Essentials are multi-purpose, hand-blended sprays made with 100% pure essential oils like lime, lavender, bergamot and vanilla. I got to try a set myself and I’m now officially addicted to “Happy Mist” – there’s just something about grapefruit that brightens my day. I especially love the fact that RubyBlaise sprays are just the right concentration of scent – enough to give subtle fragrance to a room, but not too strong to spray directly onto your skin.
To win, leave a comment below telling us how you like to use essential oils – whether for relaxation in the bath, cleaning your home or repelling fleas on your pets – and which ones are your favorites. When you fill in the comment field, it will ask for you email address. This is the address I will use to contact the winner, so use a real email.
We’ll pick a name out of a hat and the winner will get a set of five 2-ounce RubyBlaise Essentials aromatherapy mists in the following blends:
- Calm Mist – Soothing blend of lemon, lavender and vanilla.
- Citrus Mist – An uplifting and cheerful blend of grapefruit, tangerine, lime, lemon, litsea cubeba, lemongrass & vanilla.
- Cleansing Mist – The eucalyptus, bergamot, peppermint and tea tree oils in this spray not only kill bacteria, but will give your home that fresh, clean smell.
- Happy Mist – It’s impossible not to feel a little lighter and happier when you’re breathing in the aromas of bergamot and grapefruit.
- Stress-Free Mist – Let go of that tension with clary sage, lemon and lavender.
Deets and Promises: Eco Chick does not sell, lease or lend any email addresses we collect. Giveaway ends Monday, May 11th, 2010. Good luck!