Creating a smokey eye with loose mineral shadow is easier then you think. Don’t shy away from loose powder, embrace it! Creating that dramatic smoky ‘black’ or ‘blue gray’ eye is easier with powder, just think, no more hard to blend lines, hello…. blended wonder.
Here’s how to do it yourself:
1. Start by applying primer to your whole eye lid, all the way to the brow. This will help the power stick and become more pigmented.
2. Dip one side of your curved, stiff bristled, brush into your desired color.
3. Apply generously, pushing the color into the top lash line.
4. Dip into more color, again on one side only, starting at the saturated lash line and blend up, by patting with the brush.
5. Use a clean, soft bristled brush, to soften the top edge… and ta-da! you’re ready for a night out!