Polli is an Australian-based ethical jewelry company (run by women!) which uses recycled materials like stainless steel, sustainable plantation pine, and 100% recycled card. Their peter pan collars are, as you can see, beyond gorgeous; I would wear them over a blouse, as an added decorative touch, or with a scoop neck blouse. They have lots of beautiful filigree-type necklaces too, with mini-scenes on them (this one of a boat on high seas). So sweet!
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- 3 DIY Rosewater Beauty Tonics to Minimize Pores and Get Soft Hair
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- 3 Ultra-Satisfying Vegetarian Fall Soup Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies