Our verdict is in. White is the new black this season. (And we aren’t the only ones; check out this gorgeous Pinterest board of winter-white runway looks here, and Lucky Mag’s take on the trend). But this angelic color is more than just a passing fancy; white is eternally cool, uberversatile and flattering on any gal when done right.
We’ve curated our white hot and sustainable picks around a watch we think should be in your winter arsenal. Sprout Watches’ corn-resin watch is snow white beautiful, affordable, and low-impact. Corn resin is 99 percent biodegradable, made from a renewable resource, and uses no petroleum (nonrenewable) resources in production since it’s bio-based.
2. SVILU’s Knitted Dress.
3. Coclico Kita in Ante Wolf.
4. VintageChase’s Upcycled Leather Bag.
5. Gatt von Paperhill Upcycled Paper Necklace.
6. Alabama Chanin “fur” coat (made from thousands of individually hand-stitched threads).
7. Organic cotton tack legging by Prairie Underground, available at Juno & Jove.
8. Afia’s Theory of Love skirt.
9. NFP Superfine Turtleneck Cocoon Sweater, available at Kaight.