Passionate, complex and mythical are some women might describe themselves, and it’s that attitude that designer Suzanne Rae captures in her Fall/Winter 2012 collection (see our take on the runway presentation here). The designs, most made with sustainable fabric, are featured in the below video, which captures NYC by night, the excitement, the loneliness, the human-created beauty. It makes me wish that night would come that much sooner, which in these short days, is verging on a bit insane. But that’s part of the magic of this collection, featuring dynamic, ‘look at me’ pieces that beg to be worn with a side of brash confidence.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Who Needs Meat? 5 Filling Fall Vegetarian Recipes
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- How to Rock an Ugly Christmas Sweater, Eco Chick Style
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?