I had been wanting one for a while. A beautiful french press that I could call my own. My mornings aren’t quite right without my two cups of fair trade black coffee. So when I scored this Bodum coffee press made from 30 percent post-consumer plastic in a bad Santa gift game this Christmas, I was pretty pumped. No pun intended.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Banish Barbie with These 6 Body-Positive Doll Alternatives
- Is Leather Sustainable? The Textile Test Series Investigates
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?