I had been wanting one for a while. A beautiful french press that I could call my own. My mornings aren’t quite right without my two cups of fair trade black coffee. So when I scored this Bodum coffee press made from 30 percent post-consumer plastic in a bad Santa gift game this Christmas, I was pretty pumped. No pun intended.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- 3 DIY Rosewater Beauty Tonics to Minimize Pores and Get Soft Hair
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Would YOU go braless? Jennifer Aniston Makes the Old "Natural" Trend New Again
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?