This was such a fun video and article to be a part of! Thanks to Jill and the Inhabitat team for featuring me and my home – and helping people learn how to winterize their homes to save money (and carbon emissions!).
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Banish Barbie with These 6 Body-Positive Doll Alternatives
- Black Soap Heals Eczema, Acne and More: Eco Chick Tested
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?