Unless you’re going totally cheesy with some ridiculous recycled Ugly Christmas sweaters, it’s hard to get holiday party clothing right. It seems like everything that’s […]
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Eco-Chick’s 10th Birthday Wellness Party at Coco-Mat with Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- 3 DIY Rosewater Beauty Tonics to Minimize Pores and Get Soft Hair
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?