Too many clothes still end up in landfills—to the tune of 22.3 billion pounds of clothing, shoes and other textiles EVERY YEAR.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- 7 Gorgeous Coats That Will Get You Excited for Winter
- Watch: How to Wear a Men’s Shirt as a Dress (3 Ways)!
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Heroines for the Planet Presented by Neutrogena Naturals: Livia Firth Fresh From the Oscars
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies