The company’s pieces have a sustainable aspect to them, and they are all made to counter cheap, poorly made stuff that only lasts a few years.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Best Natural BB Cream for Travel: Eco-Chick Tested
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Lead-Free Lipstick: Why You Should Nix Maybelline and L’Oreal, Plus Healthy Alternatives
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies