Kotoba is a knitwear company whose mission is to promote “Wholegarment” knitting technology (which translates to zero-waste knitting production, and minimal yarn use). All pieces [...]
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Heroines for the Planet: Tea Expert and Climate Change Scientist Selena Ahmed
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies
- Are Aveda Products as Safe and Natural as They Claim?