Too many clothes still end up in landfills—to the tune of 22.3 billion pounds of clothing, shoes and other textiles EVERY YEAR.
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Lovely Vegan Ahnu Yoga Shoes: How I Wear Eco Fashion
- D.I.Y: Non-Toxic Lipstick From Crayons
- Marina Abramovic and Ulay: Because We Never Stop Loving Silently Those We Once Loved Out Loud
- Make Your Own Energy Bars! 5 Healthy, Natural Snack Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies