Julie Longyear, the creative chemist and founder of Blissoma, is deeply grateful for her company’s success; it wasn’t too long ago that she relied on […]
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Watch: How to Wear a Men’s Shirt as a Dress (3 Ways)!
- Urban Air Market in San Francisco: Over 130 Sustainable, Local, Brilliant Artisans (This Sunday!)
- Heroines for the Planet Presented by Neutrogena Naturals: Livia Firth Fresh From the Oscars
- 3 Ultra-Satisfying Vegetarian Fall Soup Recipes
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies