The organic cotton Aino shrug is made by folding a square fabric into a knit, so there’s no cutting, and therefore, no waste. Nurmi is […]
An Eco-Chick is a person who works, in whatever ways are in their power, to reduce their impact, keep informed, and stand up for human, animal and planetary health. Learn more »
- Funny + Brilliant + Feminist: This NFL Makeup Tutorial Is GOLD
- Watch: How to Wear a Men’s Shirt as a Dress (3 Ways)!
- Yes, Ethical, Humane Angora Exists! Ambika Friendly Furs (Video)
- Heroines for the Planet Presented by Neutrogena Naturals: Livia Firth Fresh From the Oscars
- Profits Before People: 7 of the World’s Most Irresponsible Companies