Summer 2012 is going to be a super stylish season for nails with the latest polish collections from Zoya. The new Beach and Surf colors will bring some serious zing to your nails, making them look kissed by sea and sand. These new shades translate beautifully to the nails via Zoya’s color experts’ famous, full-coverage formula.
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection. The choice is yours – or maybe a different one for each finger, a la the Spring 2012 runway shows? Either way, his color palette is sure to be a splash!
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan (ZP614) – deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) – vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) – soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) – soft coral orange cream
- Tracie (ZP618) – sea grass metallic
- Wednesday (ZP619) – soft aqua cream
Zoya SURF Collection
- Rory (ZP620) – lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly (ZP621) – thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber (ZP622) – magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta (ZP623) – coral orange foil metallic
- Meg (ZP624) – mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza (ZP625) – aquamarine foil metallic
$8.00 per 0.5 fl.oz. bottle
The Zoya BEACH and SURF collection was designed and inspired by resort runways and tropical get-a-ways.
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find Zoya BEACH and SURF as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at zoya.com. As always, each and every Zoya color is made for women (so they’re named after women!).
These 12 new colors will be available April 1, 2012. Which colors have you feeling beach and surf ready?